I’m a nutritionist who barely talks about food.
Some people think that’s weird and I didn’t always work like this.
I used to spend hours working on meal plans for clients and posting recipes on my blog because that’s what people told me they wanted – easy meal plans and healthy recipes. But after working with clients all over the world and seeing them continue to struggle, even with pages of healthy meal plans and recipes, I realized something:
It’s not about the food!
Food is actually the easy part.
The hard part is the feelings, thoughts and old habits that get in the way and continue to sabotage us over and over again – sound familiar?
It’s eating when you’re stressed, bored, tired, anxious or just craving your favourite comfort food.
Sure, for a while you can “white-knuckle” it, following a meal plan and preparing healthy recipes on the weekend to have ready in the freezer. But we all know that eventually the stress or the lack of energy or the cravings overpower us and we end up right back where we started.
And do you know why?
Because you’re not dealing with the root cause of the problem. Remember? It’s not about the food!
The truth is that you can’t change your diet without changing what’s going on in your brain first.
Before you can build a healthier lifestyle for yourself, you need to first reprogram and rewire that old operation system in your brain, otherwise you’ll forever do that old dance of one step forward, two steps back. You know what I’m talking about.
But how the heck do you reprogram and rewire your brain’s operating system???
Not to worry! I have a clear and simple process I can teach you to do just that!
My job is to help you literally change the way your brain THINKS about food so that:
- You’re not eating your feelings anymore;
- You feel strong, calm and confident around any food no matter where you are, what time of day it is, or who you’re with;
- Making the healthy choice becomes a non-issue – something you barely even think about any more – because it’s just who you are;
- When you do decide to indulge (because I don’t want to live in a world where you can’t have chocolate), a small amount becomes utterly satisfying and something you truly enjoy;
- Your friends and family can’t believe how good you look, or how easy you make it seem!
Does this sound like it might be exactly the piece of the puzzle that you’ve been missing? Find out more about how I can help you.